All Alphaline Auto’s leather products carry a conditional warranty of 5 years against material or manufacturing defects or malfunctions.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of products, accidental or malicious damage or incorrect fitting to a vehicle. For any queries regarding our warranty, or our products, please call our customer service centre on 1300 726 837.
In the event that an Alphaline Auto product or service is the cause of the fault or failure in a motor vehicle, Alphaline Auto will cover the repair costs to that motor vehicle, always subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Repair costs cover only labour and parts required to restore the vehicle to original condition before the breakdown/failure occurred. It does not cover secondary items such as hire vehicles, loss of time/income etc.
- In the unlikely case of failure to non-Alphaline Auto components or services, testing by an independent qualified authority will be required to prove that the Alphaline Auto product or service did, in fact, cause the failure. If liable, Alphaline Auto will cover these costs only after Alphaline Auto’s authorisation.
- Proof of the original purchase must accompany any claim (i.e. the warranty and warranty extension is only available to the original purchaser of the Alphaline Auto product or service.
- The Alphaline Auto component or service must be fully manufactured and/or supplied by Alphaline Auto, without modification or any type and be correctly fitted according to its application and fitting instructions.
- This warranty does not replace factory warranty, nor does it replace normal insurance. Any claim must go through normal factory/insurance claim procedures first and proof of this may be required.
* Excludes electrical components, which carry a one-year warranty.