Home > Hardtop Ute Canopies
Hardtop UTE Canopies
Our hardtop ute canopies have been designed and engineered in the United Kingdom with outstanding Eurpeon quality, manufactured by highly skilled craftsmen who take immense pride in the quality of their fine work. Each ute canopy is individually checked and rigorously tested before being fitted or dispatched to you. We are proud that all our features below are fit as standard, so that you can enjoy all the added benefits of a Quality Hardtop Canopy for many years to come at an unbeatable price..
NO OTHER UTE CANOPY HAS ANY OF THESE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FITTED AS STANDARD.
Front and rear window glass that is specially treated with a rain and dirt repellent protective film, which improves rear visibility. This gives you vastly improved rear vision and the reassurance that you need when driving in difficult conditions.
Our Hardtop ute Canopy brings the highest specification with no extra costs or hidden surprises. They include: -
- Double skinned fibreglass with insulated head lining
- Heated and tinted rear window with frameless light weight rear door and unique twin locking security mechanism for 2010 model
- Standard factory finish in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint at NO extra cost
- Award winning design 2010
- 55kg roof bars for maximum load carrying capacity
- Suspended, padded and stitched high quality roof and lining
- Unique rear door water draining system for a complete watertight seal
- 90% tinted rear and side windows for added security
- Unique interior ventilation for low condensation build up inside hardtop
- Electrical plug electrics for easy removal of hardtop
- Matching roof flutes to the roof of the vehicle
- Twin side opening glass or solid side panels - for easy access to place or remove items inside
- Roof Bars
- Newly designed rear spoiler with LED integrated brake light
- High Security locks to each opening door
- Automatic interior LED light
- Exceptional build quality and outstanding value for money
The most stylish looking hardtop ute canopy for the Nissan Navara on the market today.